Skip to content
- Collaboration and Staff Training
- Video Modeling Training
- Design Individualized Accommodations to Increase Independence
- Functional Behavior Assessments in a clinical and/or school setting
- Behavior Service Plans to Increase:
- Skill Acquisition Rates
- Compliance Rates
- Improve peer relationships
- Behavior Service Plans to Decrease:
- Behaviors that Interfere with learning.
- Time away from classroom
1:1 Behavior Intervention
- Individualized Behavior Intervention Plans based on results of the Functional Behavior Assessments
- Positive Behavior Supports to increase desired behaviors.
- Parent Training to support behavior intervention in all settings.
- Visual Behavior Supports to improve both learning and behavioral outcomes.
- Individualized Verbal Behavior Programs designed to improve functional communication and social skills.